Best Vcr/dvd Player For Transferring Vhs Question About Transferring VHS Tapes To DVDs?

Question about transferring VHS tapes to DVDs? - best vcr/dvd player for transferring vhs

I have an old VCR / DVD, which is 5 years, I think Daewoo is not the best, and it is not just a DVD player, but I have a DVD burner for me last year so my question is the quality or slightly better if I use a DVD-Video, and buy new or improved transfer VHS tapes to DVD players? Is it better that the two devices on the same machine? Thanks for any help!

1 comments:

poop said...

No improvement, not the quality. VHS tapes from only 240 lines of resolution. So, no matter how "good" on a video, you can get, he will not find better than what we have now.

How to add a combo DVD / VCR have, it will not improve, but it would be much easier to transfer from VHS to DVD.

Post a Comment