Cd Packaging Supplies Problems With The Sims 3 No CD Crack?

Problems With The Sims 3 No CD Crack? - cd packaging supplies

I run Sims 3 on my MacBook Pro and then follow the instructions:
(Click the mouse on Sims 3rd
The contents of the package> show.
> Open the folder contents.
> Replace Info.plist, which I provided.

Then:
> Open Resources.
> Transgaming Open.
> C_drive Open.
> Open Files.
> Open Electronic Arts.
> Open, The Sims 3rd
> Open the game.
> Open the battery compartment.
> Replace TS3.exe with whom I made available.)

But I always get the message Please insert the CD. I've tried 3 different. Rar with TS3.exe 's and tried them all. What could be the problem?

1 comments:

alma said...

Do you have the game on 3/Contents/MacOS/cider Sims folder?

If you do not patch this game, download The Sims 3 no cd crack MacOS this site.

www.nocdcrack.webs.com

Post a Comment